In order to check out any equipment from class for their period or for use overnight, students must do the following each time:
- Check in your Channel Islands High student ID w/ photo to the space on the check out system corresponding to the number of the camera you are checking out.
- Check the camera for all its peripherals (battery, strap, case, ect.)
- Turn it on to make sure it is charged.
- After taking your pics, be sure to upload your photos to your folder on the server. Now delete the pics left on the camera.
- When turning in your camera (or other equipment) – re-check to be sure that you have all peripherals (strap, case, battery).
- Plug the camera back in to re-charge it for the next student.
- Take back your student ID.